Over mij

Mijn foto
My name is Sabrina Carty and I'm a 19 year old Communication and Media student. I am currently studying abroad in the Netherlands. I was born and raised on the island of St. Maarten and at the age of 18 moved to the Hague to get an higher education. It has so far been a wonderful and cultural experience especially since I have come to meet so many international people as well.

woensdag 30 oktober 2013

I've been watermarked: Paris video

Hello all, I thought I would share yet another tale from the Paris trip, but decided to do a short collaborated video with a friend of mine. We worked with small clips from our Paris Trip and edited a fun trailer-like video.  Due to the limited MB allowed to be uploaded onto Blogger (only 100 MB?? WHYYY?). I was forced to compress the video using free software with it's watermark plastered over my video, sadly :( :(. However, it is still a fun watch and hope you enjoy it.



As, always please leave comments sharing opinion or stories about any of your personal experiences studying abroad or traveling. Go out see the world, experience and learn!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten